You might be familiar with the name Wealthy Affiliate since there are many online reviews and articles written about it. But for those of you who don’t know, before we go any further to take a look at the Wealthy Affiliate Community, it would be okay to make mention of what Wealthy Affiliate is.
Wealthy Affiliate, with its initials as (WA), is a well-known and liked online training platform accessible to everyone. It features a course by course, task-driven lesson approach to teaching. It’s a powerhouse in the affiliate marketing industry, started in 2005 by Kyle and Carson. Both of whom are the co-founders and co-owners and have developed Wealthy Affiliate into a mega success story.
Wealthy Affiliate has a massive community of about 1.5 million marketers and entrepreneurs who help and encourage each other to succeed together. The community is what makes Wealthy Affiliate stand out and which is the main focus of this article. In it, we shall consider the followings:
A. What’s A Community?
B. What Community Does Wealthy Affiliate Belong?
C. What Wealthy Affiliate Community Is Not.
D. What Wealthy Affiliate Community Really Is?
A) What’s A Community?
A community is a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. It could be people practicing common ownership or sharing or having certain attitudes and interests in common. A distinctive feature of a community is that of sharing common interest whether local, national or international. Keep this in mind as we take an Inner look at the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
The reason being that the way you treat people in a given community matters. Production is never complete until it reaches the final consumers. The consumers are its community. So, the success of any business, organization, or even government lies in the way they treat the people within their communities.
No project, business venture, dream or aspiration, becomes fruitful and fulfilled without the consideration of the people who made up the immediate community. If Wealthy Affiliate has been, thus far, successful, there are certain things which they must have been doing right in relation to their community. This Article, particularly, uncovers the things that make Wealthy Affiliate to stand out from the many others, as it takes an Inner look at the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
B) What Community Does Wealthy Affiliate Belong?
Wealthy Affiliate belongs to the Virtual Community Category (VCC). A virtual community is a social network of individuals who interact through specific social media, potentially crossing geographical and political boundaries in order to pursue mutual interests or goals. Wealthy Affiliate is a virtual community where everyone has each other’s best interests at heart.
C) What Wealthy Affiliate Community Is Not
1. Wealthy Affiliate Is Not A Dating Site. You do not join Wealthy Affiliate because you want to date someone, or are in need of a love life partner or someone to get married to. Nope! If you feel lonely and need someone to share your private life, then you have to consider dating sites to meet your needs.
2. Wealthy Affiliate Is Not Your Usual Social Media Site. Of course, People do socialize and network within the community. But the acts of socializing revolve around the intent to help others succeed. And unlike other social media sites, you don’t join just to add numbers, or because you want to network with the rest of the world, talking just about any and every subject, promoting whatever you wish to and so on. No.
Everyone who joins thinks like an entrepreneur and is willing to learn how to become one indeed. They do not do advertisements or product promotions as you can have them on some social media sites. So, although they do network and socialize, they do so within the confines of Wealthy Affiliate Community rules of engagement. This really helps to keep the community clean and focused.
3. Wealthy Affiliate Is Not A Community Of Jokers. Everyone who joins Wealthy Affiliate has a desire to succeed in life. They want something fulfilling. They have questions and seek answers to them. Many that I have seen personally come and start by studying how to become the persons of their dreams, whether as entrepreneurs or online business owners. Hardly have I seen comedians, oops, I’m sorry, I should have said jokers, because comedy is a profession; a lucrative one at that. But yes! I have not yet seen jokers within the community. They could be, but I’m yet to see any.
4. Wealthy Affiliate Is Not A community Of Liars. This is a point that is difficult to substantiate because Wealthy Affiliate does not interfere or invade people’s privacies. They don’t. However, in line with the goals of the community, you can rest assured that what they tell you is what they do. What you see is what you get. Additionally, people who come close to you are helpers, mentor’s, coaches, teachers or trainers. All of whom are sincere, believable and work towards the overall success of community objectives.
D) What Wealthy Affiliate Community Really Is?
1. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community Of learners.
Learning is the spirit of Wealthy Affiliate. Nobody knows it all. Within the Community, you would find people of all ages, the young and old of all professions and walks of life who have one thing in common, to learn and grow. It’s an obvious fact that everyone is willing to learn something new at the onset.
Learning is a potent characteristic of an entrepreneur who seeks answers to questions and solutions to existing problems. Wealthy Affiliate makes learning easier. With their certification course to course task-driven lessons, you not only imbibe things in a facile way but also get things done as you progress in fulfilling your passion. You actually learn while doing. To facilitate an enabling learning environment for users within Wealthy Affiliate, it has resources such as:
- The Question-answer resource where you ask questions and receive answers from anyone within the community. And also, you can find answers to existing issues which others have had. This becomes a bank of information you can access anytime.
- There’s the blog resource you can use to communicate just about anything useful to others, and at the same time, learn from others what they have blogged.
- There is the community live chat resource which you can ask questions and receive tons of replies live. No matter what time of day, there are always people ready to interact with you and answer your questions. That just confirms how caring the community is.
- There is the comment section resource located at the comment section of each lesson offered, which you can ask questions and receive relevant answers to them. You can also share opinions and observations about issues concerning the lessons in particular. In addition, you can glean from the feedback of others and make out something useful from it. All the above, combined with the training and tools within the community, can help anyone get started on their path to creating their own successful online business.
2. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community Of Successful People
You are only as successful as those that you keep company with because successful people inspire others to succeed. And this is so true with the Wealthy Affiliate community. At Wealthy Affiliate, people desire your success whether you know them or not is immaterial. You have the privilege to network and the ability to communicate with over 1.2 Million online entrepreneurs. This is powerful when working on your projects and building your overall skill set. Wealthy Affiliate is by far the largest community of affiliate and internet marketers in the world!
3. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Spam-free, Scam-free Community
Unlike various social media platforms that there’s the proliferation of scammers and spammers, Wealthy Affiliate is doing a good job of keeping the space clean. It’s free from scammers and spammers alike. Not that some people don’t try to scam and spam, but that such practices are outlawed within the online space. And those who attempt don’t get far enough before action is taken against them.
Since Wealthy Affiliate is free to join, anybody can join, and you can never really know a scammer until he scams. The Wealthy Affiliate Management checks, monitors, listen to reports and takes action against the perpetrators of such offenses.
May I add to this that, every user has a responsibility to help keep the online space clean as they can easily report what they consider abusive, inappropriate or against the rules of engagement. For the management to take further measure to put an end to it.
4. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community That Inspires.
That online space called Wealthy Affiliate is an inspiration-filled space. In life, there are moments when we feel down, are burnt out and even discouraged. But at such moments, you just have to look around what is happening within the community to get your drive and fire back. The people within Wealthy Affiliate are a source of inspiration unto others. With their different success stories, you are only fired up to keep going, to keep getting things done, to keep getting better
5. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community Of Hardworking People.
Everyone at Wealthy Affiliate has a purpose to achieve, a dream to fulfill, a project to work on. I have not yet seen a premium member who is lazy and loves it that way. Nobody wastes his or her time or the time of others. Everyone is working on something. Everyone is learning something new. Everyone is hard-working. When you are surrounded by hardworking and successful people, you can’t help but be working hard towards your own goals too.
6. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community With A Strong Global Representation
Sometimes, people excuse their failures by saying, “WA is just for the Americans or Canadians.” No. Wealthy Affiliate is for everyone. It is a global community with people from all over the world. From America to Australia, Europe to Africa or Asia, there are people from any part of the world able to connect and communicate with fellow aspiring and successful entrepreneurs 24 hours per day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
7. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community That Never Sleeps.
As a global community, it never sleeps. Of course, members do have their restful days. But with the difference in time zones, there’s no time that’s not busy within Wealthy Affiliate online space. People keep communicating with each other, helping each other in the morning, noon and at night. In addition, the support team at Wealthy Affiliate particularly never sleeps. No matter what time of day it is, you can always rest assured that the technical support team got your back. They will always reply to your emails within minutes.
8. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community In Which Everyone Respects Everyone.
Respect is not only a human right, but one on which Wealthy Affiliate places emphasis. Nobody is unimportant and nobody is insignificant. So much is done to make you feel like family. Everyone is encouraged to reach out to others who have needs and to help meet the needs. The founders themselves demonstrate this trait as they welcome each member and reply to every relevant comment, irrespective of their authors.
The disrespect of fellow members, in any way, doesn’t exist. Do you have a question? Just ask it and someone would answer you. Do you have a need? Just say it, and someone would be there for you to help you out. Such is the Wealthy Affiliate experience, making all users feel as one big family. People are resources. And the community of people is wealth in itself that helps people create wealth.
9. Wealthy Affiliate Is A Community That Is Free To Join
Free to join means that you can register now and have your account functional within minutes. With a free membership account, you get two state-of-the-art websites now and can start learning on how to become a successful entrepreneur in a go without paying a dime or giving out your credit card details. Just for free and you can stay a free member as long as you want to. You can also stop your membership anytime with no strings attached.
If you wished to learn how to become an entrepreneur or an online business owner, and you are presented with a clean online space to foster your dreams, would you delay joining that community? I leave that to you. As for me, I just wouldn’t wait to join. But I think, as an adult, you have a choice to freely make without being coerced. You can try it out for yourself with a free membership and judge by your own experience.